California Fire Safe Council is pleased to announce the schedule for the 2018 Grants Clearinghouse.
For more details on the 2018 Grant Program, view their website under “2018 Grant Program”.
2018 Grant Cycle Timeline
- April 3, 2018 Open for Applications
- April 4-13, 2018 Grant Application Training Workshops (various locations)
- May 15, 2018 Grant Application deadline 5:00 p.m.
Grant Application Training Workshops
Registration is now open for CFSC’s 2018 Grant Application Training Workshops. It is strongly recommended that all applicants, new and returning, attend one of the workshops.
Attendees will gain a better understanding of the grant application process including how to use the ZoomGrants e-grant site, federal grant regulations/requirements, grant program information and submitting a competitive grant application. Plus attendees will have an opportunity to network with other applicants to share ideas, tips and successes.
Lunch and refreshments will be served at all trainings.
All attendees representing their organizations will receive one copy of the comprehensive Grant Application Training Handbook with notes and slides from the training.
The trainings are from 10:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m. Registration is required to reserve your spot and lunch.
To register for a workshop, click here
- April 4, 2018 McClellan Forest Service Wildland Fire Training Center 3237 Peacekeeper Way, McClellan CA Room N107 Rattlesnake
- April 6, 2018 Shasta-Trinity Forest Supervisor’s Office 6101 Airport RD Redding, CA
- April 11, 2018 Clovis-Sierra Forest Supervisor’s Office 1600 Tollhouse Road, Clovis, CA
- April 13, 2018 CFSC Ontario Field Office 3200 Inland Empire Blvd, Ontario CA
More details including the RFA and additional resources will be posted on our website on April 3, 2018.
Find online via ZoomGrants
They use an online grant management program, called ZoomGrants, for the entire grant performance period, through the application to the closeout. If you have not already created your account in ZoomGrants, please create one now at www.cafiresafecouncil.org/zoomgrantslogin/. Each organization submitting an application must have their own ZoomGrants account. If you are working with a Fiscal Sponsor, you may want to have a separate account if you are the sponsored organization.
Questions? Please contact California Fire Safe Council at email@example.com or by calling 916-648-3600