Mission & Vision
The Executive Board of the Fire Safe Council of San Diego County has identified the following Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals in its Strategic Plan:
Mission: To provide an exchange of information through education and training, and to foster fire prevention and safety throughout the San Diego region.
Vision: The vision of the Fire Safe Council of San Diego County is to foster a fire safe / fire wise region that has developed through an ongoing course of public education, training, and community collaboration in project support.
- Collaborative approach
- To promote the protection of life, property, and the environment.
- To provide a platform for promoting fire prevention and safety efforts for all stakeholders.
- To strengthen participation from local Fire Safe Councils.
- To be fiscally responsible and transparent.
- To develop a scientific resource connection to better educate our membership.
- To review the plan and evaluate progress on an annual basis.