To Fire Safe Councils in San Diego County:
The San Diego Regional Fire Foundation is proud to be administering this program on behalf of SDG&E. You are invited to apply for funding to aid in your activities that support community fire safety outreach, education, and projects. To qualify for funding, your Fire Safe Council (FSC) must be approved by the Fire Safe Council of San Diego County and in good standing.
Other important information includes:
- The grant application is posted below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a writable PDF. In completing the form, lines do not automatically wrap to the next line. When you reach the end of a line, please go to the next line to complete your response. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Grant applications must be emailed to Joan Jones (email@example.com) by 5 pm on Friday, May 28, 2021. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Grant awards will be announced in early July 2021.
- Grants will be issued in the form of a check and must be cashed no later than September 15, 2021 or funds will be forfeited.
- A follow up report containing impact and outcomes including photos will be required of all funded FSC’s by March 31, 2022.
New this year:
- Grant awards will vary in size depending on the scope of the proposed project and its impact on your community in terms of fire safety outreach, education, or projects; i.e. some grants will be greater than and some will be less than $2,500. It is very important to provide your full project budget, funding from other sources, and the amount requested.
- A Zoom session will be held on May 12 at 10:30 am to answer your questions. A link will be provided to your FSC’s primary contact person a few days before the meeting. If you have not yet provided me with your primary contact’s name, email, and phone number, please do so to ensure you receive an invitation to this meeting. However, if you have immediate questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You all provide such an important service to your communities. Thank you for your dedication and commitment.
San Diego Regional Fire Foundation2021 FSC Grant Application writable PDF